Clare Medical Centre’s core values are based on the values of a positive family environment
Our mission is to care for the health and wellbeing of our community.
- We are focused on providing a quality service for our patients and colleagues.
- Our actions demonstrate compassion and empathy.
- We strive to surpass the expectations of the community we serve.
Trust & Respect
Our relationships are built on the highest level of trust and respect.
- The interactions of doctors and staff demonstrate trust and respect.
- Respect is shown to everyone who enters CMC including patients, doctors and staff.
- All patients are treated equally.
Our relationships within the practice and with patients are open and honest.
- We communicate openly and honestly, demonstrating integrity in our relationships.
- We provide transparent feedback to encourage and strengthen our performance.
We are able to achieve much more by working together.
- Everyone is expected and supported to perform their role to the best of their ability.
- Effective communication is essential.
- We make personal sacrifices to help each other.
This is an environment where everyone is encouraged and supported to grow both professionally and personally.
- We are committed to each other’s personal wellbeing.
- Caring for all people including our selves.
- Encouraging each other professionally and personally.
Having FUN is very important to the health and wellbeing of this family environment.
- Humour is encouraged and smiles are precious.
- Even corny jokes are acceptable.
- Children are welcomed and appreciated.